MT 5500™ Walk-Through Metal Detector
The MT 5500 walk-through metal detector provides maximum throughput with exceptional scanning technology—locating metal targets on the left, right, or center of its archway. The popular MT 5500 meets the demanding needs of security professionals worldwide who trust its ability to maintain patron flow rate with minimal alarms.
US PN: 1167700
INTERNATIONAL PN: 1167720
- Multi-dimensional scanning indicates whether a metal target is located on the left, right, or center of the archway.
- Uniform detection field eliminates “hot spots.”
- 20 standard programs offer security application versatility.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry. Maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph, and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections, and electronics—are integrated into a single external overhead control box compartment to eliminate wire exposure.
- Tamper-proof settings through computerized access codes
- Three levels of ankle boost sensitivity
- Self-diagnostic program: complete and automatic
- Multiple coil design to minimize false alarms
- Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability
- Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws.
- Simple-to-follow instructions.
- Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor