MS 3500™ Walk-Through Metal Detector
The MS 3500 is designed to withstand all types of weather conditions and rough handling. It stands up to the rugged demands of jails, prisons, and other facilities requiring maximum security. It also offers uniform coverage, excellent sensitivity, stability, and noise rejection for more precise target evaluation.
US PN: 1167200
- Specifically designed with reinforced, environmentally durable materials to meet the needs of prison facilities.
- Weatherproof overhead cap assembly houses all electronics to prevent moisture penetration.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 3/32” armor aluminum plates and protective corner edge protectors for maximum protection against physical abuse.
- Moveable display keypad can be located inside the locked and weatherproof overhead cap assembly.
- Microprocessor technology incorporated in detection and control circuitry offers greater sensitivity to weapons screening.
- Automatic self-diagnostic function reports failures on the LCD.
- Durable construction with quick assembly design.
- Multiple coil design provides detector with three levels of ankle boost sensitivity.
- User-friendly programming for precise control of the detector’s settings
- 20 standard programs for a variety of security applications
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor