GTI 2500 Ground-Search Metal Detector
Garrett’s exclusive Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows the actual size and depth of your target. This allows you to spend less time digging trash and more time digging treasure. With the push of one button, a novice can begin to hunt for treasure using the top-of-the-line GTI 2500 machine—and its abundance of useful features will satisfy the most seasoned detectorists.
US PN: 1120570
- Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA) identifies target's conductivity.
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy.
- ScanTrack™ optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed.
- Ground balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
All metal, non-motion deepseeking mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable volume, threshold, tone, sensitivity, discrimination
- Salt-elimination aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip-mount battery pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack™ ground balance for use in all metal mode
Surface elimination: Adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items.
- LCD backlight illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility.
¼" headphone and speaker jack
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio™: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last mode switching: switch from all metal into last-used mode
Search modes: all metal, zero, jewelry, custom, relics, coins, pinpoint