Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter Mark II's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, and below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration. With our unique discrete trash elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II eliminates most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in discrete elimination mode.
US PN: 1151970
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
- Circuit type: pulse induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio threshold, adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- Hip-mount belt/pouch reduces detector weight for long searches.
- Discrimination modes: Two operating modes (standard or discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search mode: non-motion all metal deep-seeking mode with
full range PI discrimination