Super Scanner® V Hand-Held Metal Detector
Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, Garrett’s Super Scanner V is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. Super Scanner V features both audible and silent vibrating alarm options and extended battery life.
US PN: 1165190
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium-size pistol from 9” distance; large knife from 6”; razor blades and box cutters from 3” distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1”.
- Self-calibrating: Digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.